Monday, May 21, 2012

Topic of same sex couples.

Last week we talked about same sex couples. And how it affects things in our society. Basically we came to the conclusion that it effects everything and everyone to some extent. My sister came out to our family about two years ago. It wasn't a very hard struggle for me to see that transition, only because we are not very close and I don't know her very well, we are 10 years apart in age. But seeing my parents go through the transition, I think that they have done a good job but I think they could do better.

Anyways, we were also talking about how people get confused because of different events that have happened in their lives that have changed the way they see and feel things. I basically walked away from class thinking that there is no such thing as being "gay". I'm not sure if I just got confused or if that was what was being said. But it kind of made me upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment