Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Finances

Its so important for families to keep a budget and keep track of where their money is coming and going to. Its also important for the parents to teach their children at a young age to budget.

When I was young my parents gave me a box bank. It had a slot for tithing, bank, and self. They take me that tithing needs to be paid first and then half to the bank and then the rest was mine to spend. It was hard to always do that when I was growing up. Putting so much in the bank and never touching it till college. I didnt understand the concept till I actually came to college. It was very smart of my parents to do so because  it helped pay for lots of expenses that I didnt even realize I would have had.

It important for families to have a budget so that they can know how much they have and what they can do with it. Its really hard to get out of debt but very easy to end up in debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment