Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Communication

In the family there needs to be communications. It can be very frustrating when one person wants to talk and the other doesn't or doesn't know how to.
I think that communication is very important in a relationship and in a family. It helps lets each other know what is going on and how you are feeling about certain situations that are going on.
In my family there was very little communication going on. We never talked about serious topics. If we did we just hit the surface of a subject. This really had an emotional toll on me. Growing up I didn't know how to talk about my feelings or deal with them in a good way. It was hard.
That is why I want to have good communication with my future spouse and children. Its something that can be hard but worth it because I think communication ties almost everything back together for a good relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment